Alle concerten van of festivals met
Totaal aantal bezochte concerten en/of festivaldagen met Enforcer: 1
Beste nummers van Enforcer
Biography van Enforcer
|There are multiple artists with this name:
1. A heavy metal band formed in Arvika, Sweden, 2004, currently based in Stockholm. They have released four full length albums, are active and currently signed to Nuclear Blast records.
Enforcer plays and performs in a style very similar to older speed metal bands like Agent Steel, Exciter and Anvil. When the Sweden Rock Magazine asked them about playing 'old school', they answered "heavy metal isn't old school, it's timeless". After releasing two demos in 2005 (which were entirely created and played by Olof Wikstrand), he recruited band members Jakob Ljungberg on drums, Jonas Wikstrand on bass, and Adam Zaars on guitar. With this lineup in place, they re-recorded two previously released songs for the 'Speed Kills... Again' split on Heavy Artillery records. Shortly after, Joseph Tholl was recruited to play bass, Jonas replaced Jakob on drums, and their debut album Into the Night was released Heavy Artillery in late 2008.
This album caught the attention of Earache records who signed them and released the critically and fan-acclaimed album Diamonds in 2010, on which another shuffling of the line up occurred: Tobias Lindqvist joined to play bass and Joseph switched to guitar.
Before their third album was released, Adam Zaars left to concentrate on Tribulation and Olof took up the slack - again playing guitar - on Death By Fire, released early February 2013 on Nuclear Blast. Their fourth album, From Beyond was released late February 2015, again on Nuclear Blast.
Olof Wikstrand - Vocals (Corrupt, ex Tribulation, ex Hazard)
Joseph Tholl - Guitars (Black Trip, Corrupt, ex Hazard)
Tobias Lindqvist - Bass (Corrupt)
Jonas Wikstrand - Drums (Black Trip, Corrupt, ex Hazard)
Adam Zaars - Guitars [2006-11] (Sars, Tribulation, Repugnant)
Jakob Ljungberg - Drums  (Sars, Tribulation)
2. A hardcore punk band from Oslo, Norway.
3. Chilean thrash/speed metal band formed in Santiago, 2001. In 2003 they released their first demo, Violent Speed Rehearsal followed by a second demo, A Violent Night in 2006. A full length debut album, Violent Speed Assault was released by Utterly Somber Creations, 2007. They are supposedly active though nothing has been released since.
4. American power/doom metal band formed in Chicago, 1983. They released two demos both called 'demo', once in 1984 and the other in '86. A compilation CD+DVD called Classic Chicago Metal was released by StormSpell records in 2009. It includes 5 remastered demo tracks, 6 rehearsal tracks and the DVD contains a live show recorded in 2008.
5. American thrash/industrial metal band formed in 1986. Released three demos, Cry For The Stranger 1987, Product Of Society 1989 and The Godplayer 1997 on the label 'Decomposed Skunk Bud'.
6. A Malaysian folk/doom metal band from Malaysia who changed their name to Uprising. As Enforcer, they released two demos, The Beginning, 1995, and Gate Of Destiny, 1997.
7. Dutch thrash metal band formed in Rotterdam, 2001. Released one demo Into The Ovens Of Hell, 2006 and split-up two years later.
8. Brazilian heavy metal band formed in Santa Catarina, 2004. Released two demos - Annihilator of Souls in 2005 and Art Of Darkness in 2007. Supposedly active though nothing has been released in 7 years. They are unsigned.
9. Brazilian heavy metal band formed in Sao Paulo, 1988. Released one 10-track demo called 'demo' then split-up.
10. Belgian heavy metal band formed in East Flanders, 1987. Released one demo forcefields in 1988 and split-up.
11. American RAC band.
12. German thrash metal band. Very little to no information is available online about this band.
13. Reggae artist.
14. Allegedly there exists an American power/thrash band but no information besides a previous mention on this wiki is available online.
15. Philadelphia area band called Enforcer. The singer for Enforcer was Bill Mattson who would gain later recognition as the frontman for Tangier. The drummer was Tony Destra who would end up in bands Britny Fox and Cinderella. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.|
Geplande optredens van Enforcer
|Datum||Locatie||Plaats en land|
|Sat, 29-10-2022||La Traverse||Cleon, France|
|Fri, 24-03-2023||White Oak Music Hall||Houston, United States|